“Do You Want to Clean & Preserve Your Wedding Gown for a Personal Keepsake or Treasured Family Heirloom?”
We are the exclusive online website for BridalKare’s Wedding Gown Preservation Service. BridalKare is owned and operated by Bev Zambito. As a woman owned & operated business she and her staff understands how you feel about getting your wedding gown cleaned & preserved.
It can be scary sending off your precious wedding gown to a company hundreds of miles away. This is the number one concern among our brides. Let me assure you, you have nothing to worry about. In the 9+ years we’ve been selling wedding dress cleaning and preservation through this website there’s not been one lost dress.
And knowing that Bev and her staff personally care about how your wedding gown is treated, processed, packaged and sent back to you can also help to alleviate those fears. Every day mothers and daughters just like you trust BridalKare for their Wedding Gown Preservation – you can check out their testimonials and BridalKare’s “A+” BBB rating for even more assurance.
Watch this 2 minute video about BridalKare.
BridalKare started as a local dry cleaner over 125 years ago. Bev represents the 5th generation of this Family Owned and Operated Business. She has grown the company into an Award Winning, Nationally Recognized Wedding Dress Preservation Company. BridalKare wholesales their wedding dress cleaning and preservation service to over 500 bridal stores and over 400 dry-cleaners nationwide. We are the only authorized website for BridalKare. (By ordering from this website you’ll avoid the high mark-ups other companies will charge you.)
BridalKare has achieved this by treating each and every Wedding Gown sent to them by Mothers and Brides Like You, as the Unique and Cherished Heirloom that it is. They clean and preserve hundreds of gowns per month. Yet each gown is individually cared for, hand inspected, individually cleaned and then meticulously hand inspected again.
Your dress will go through an Exclusive 11 Step Wedding Dress Preservation Process. This process is exclusive to BridalKare and is the reason your dress will have a Lifetime Guarantee.
Over the years the family has developed unique gentle chemicals and careful methods to remove even the most stubborn stains. Because of that 125 years of experience and expertise, they can remove grass stains, mud/dirt stains, asphalt parking lot oils, wine – champagne stains, food stains. They can remove just about any stain you can imagine without any damage to your delicate bridal fabrics.
Because of their Exclusive 11 step Proprietary Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation Process they are the ONLY company to offer you a Lifetime Guarantee. (read about the lifetime guarantee –here.)
Here is the Exclusive 11 Step Wedding Dress Preservation Process that makes sure your cleaned and preserved wedding dress looks as beautiful as the day you purchased it.
1. When your wedding dress arrives at the BridalKare preservation facility it is given a meticulous examination by a gown care expert. It is checked in and registered with it’s own unique tracking number. Your dress is then hand examined for stains and any needed repairs.
2. Next, your dress is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms. These areas are always the worst and need special attention. They are experts at removing dirt, mud, grass-stains, asphalt parking lot oil and other stains from the hem of your dress. They also pay particular attention to removing all of the make-up, self tanning stains, deodorant and perspiration stains as well.
3. Your dress will then be thoroughly inspected with a black light to reveal any hidden stains. These stains if not detected and treated can oxidize and show up as brown spots or discoloration years later. (Other companies send you stain stickers and it’s YOUR responsibility to mark any stains.) All stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. Their “anti-sugar” treatment removes all sugar stains (usually caused by wines, sodas, or cake frosting) and keeps them from returning and yellowing over time.
4. Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned. (Your gown is never batched cleaned with other dresses like the “competition” does). A more expensive “Stoddard” solvent which is environmentally friendly and gentler on fabrics is used rather than the perchloroethylene which dry-cleaners and other preservation companies use. All of this is done in our temperature and humidity controlled preservation facility.
5. A complete and thorough re-inspection then takes place. If any problems remain then the wedding dress preservation cleaning process is re-done.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done for free! – other companies will charge you extra for this service.)
7. Your dress is then individually steamed and hand pressed. It is also individually dried to make sure all moisture is gone from the dress fabric.
8. The bodice of your dress is shaped and place on an acid-free bust form for display. You’ll be able to see how beautiful it is – just like the day you wore it.
9. The skirt, sleeves and bodice are layered with acid free tissue paper to protect it. This is done in accordance with the recommended fabric handling guidelines issued by the International Fabric Institute.
10. Your dress is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed wedding dress preservation display chest. The chest is completely sealed to keep moisture and outside humidity out (moisture in fabric can cause mildew). Sealing the preservation chest also to keeps out mold spores, and dust. It’s important to provide this sealed barrier to keep insects like spiders, pill-bugs, earwigs and termites from getting in and making nests in your dress.
(10a.) Because the wedding dress preservation box is sealed for your added protection, you can’t see the stain removal and cleaning done to your dress. The staff is happy to send you actual pictures of your cleaned and pressed dress. Simply check mark the request for dress pictures on the invoice you’ll receive with your order. Include $5 – when you send your dress in to be processed – the staff will email the pics directly to you. No other company offers this type of added service!
11. The windowed preservation chest is placed inside a white storage box. Then both of these are placed inside a protective shipping box and all are shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.
(plus $18 shipping – covers shipping to the facility and back to your home)
Compare with bridal store prices at $249 – $499!
Buy Direct and SAVE!
Easy to Follow Instructions
Step 1 – You’ll receive a BridalKare Wedding Gown Preservation kit via EMAIL. (24 hour processing, No waiting 7-10 days for the mail or UPS, simply print everything off from the email.)
Step 2 – Place your wedding gown and up to 3 additional items – like your veil, shawl, gloves, garter, in ANY BOX large enough to hold everything. Fill out the invoice, (which allows you to send the preserved wedding dress to a different address if you would like) and place it inside your box.
Step 4 – When your wedding gown arrives at BridalKare it is professionally cleaned and preserved. You’ll receive your cleaned and preserved dress in a beautiful windowed wedding gown preservation chest. The preservation chest is placed inside a white storage box and these two are then placed inside a shipping box. It will be shipped via UPS (pre-paid). We use Safe Secure Shipping. We sign for your dress when it arrives, you will need to sign for it when it arrives at your home. Your dress will never be left on a doorstep. The entire process usually takes 3 weeks or less. (the time will vary depending on how far you live from the preservation facility in Buffalo N.Y. and the time of year – summer and fall are especially busy).
Thank you for finding this website. BridalKare isn’t some big corporation that boasts about being the biggest wedding dress preservation company. They are a dedicated family owned business and they care about Every Dress, and Every Customer. Each and every person on their staff works hard to make sure your dress returns to you safely and beautifully preserved for you to enjoy for a lifetime.
Because you are dealing directly with BridalKare’s only authorized website dealer, we offer you the lowest priced wedding gown preservation either on or off the internet.